To manually allow pop-ups from a site:
- At the end of the address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon.
- Click the link for the pop-up window you’d like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select “Always show pop-ups from [site]” The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To always allow pop-ups from a particular site:
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Under “Privacy,” click the Content settings button.
- Under “Pop-ups,” click Manage exceptions.